I may be lacking in the hobby department lately, but there is one thing that I’m never far from – good eats!
I love me some food. And I’m anything but picky, so it’s easy for me to find new recipes to enjoy. Pinterest has just taken my love of food to a new level.
One of the first recipes I pinned was for a pizza dip from Closet Cooking. My friends and I had a dip party last year, and the pizza dip was a hit. But what can be even better than pizza dip?
I took the recipe from Closet Kitchen – sans peppers and olives – and put it on garlic bread instead of in a pie pan. I made this version of a garlic bread pizza again tonight and thought it would be a good recipe to share.
If you like cream cheese, you’ll love this recipe!
Garlic Bread Pizza
1. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella in a bowl. Smother mixture on the open faces of the garlic bread.
2. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the mixture. I’m not huge on red sauces, so I don’t use the full 8 oz.
3. Place the pepperonis on top of the sauce. Add as few or as many as you’d like.
4. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top of the pepperonis. I like lots of cheese, so I used 1 cup, but you can use as much or as little as you would like.
5. Follow the directions on the garlic bread package. I used Pepperidge Farms garlic bread and baked the pizza at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Baking time will depend on whether you like softer or crispier bread.
6. My favorite step… Enjoy!